Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sunburn, hookie, and homemade fries

Today was so great. I went to my last day of school today (as it turns out, I had one more day than I thought), and was prepared to do absolutely nada. About an hour after doing nothing, my friends and I decided to play hookie instead. We waltzed out the front doors with the Inspector/ Principal man watching, and booked it to the corner. Then we realized we were missing someone... We then went to the Super market to buy potatoes and soda, and walked to a friend's house. We made homemade fries and had a delicious meal together! An hour or two later I was thrown in the pool because I'm a gringa, and therefore make good entertainment. I love my friends so much, I'm sure going to miss seeing them everyday. In the afternoon my friends Rachel, Niko, and Junior went to Rachel's house to swim in her pool. We spent the rest of the day tanning (I burned- even after applying sunscreen 3 times), swimming, and playing tennis. This was such a good day, and even though I'm burnt to crisp, I wouldn't have taken any of it back. It's days like these I live for, and a fantastical way to start off my Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment